India’s Coronavirus Lockdown Guidelines for Essential Services PDF
India’s Coronavirus Lockdown Guidelines for Essential Services PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The Ministry of Home Affairs released a full list of vital services that will continue operating during the statewide lockdown minutes after Prime Minister Narendra Modi declared a 21-day nationwide lockdown to contain the new coronavirus at midnight.
The home administration issued new directives late Sunday night, and the lockdown time has been dubbed ‘Public Discipline Fortnight.’
Some guidelines that everyone should follow
- All educational, training, research, and coaching institutes, among others, must be close.
- Public access to all places of worship is prohibited. Without exception, no religious gatherings will be tolerated.
- Funerals will be limited to a crowd of no more than twenty people.
- Hospitality Services will be suspended temporarily.
- All modes of transportation, including air, train, and automobiles, will be suspended.
- Commercial and private businesses will be shut down.
Help from government
People need not be concerned about the supply of basic goods and medications during the 21-day nationwide lockdown, according to PM Modi, because the federal government and several state governments will work together to achieve this.
To download the India’s Coronavirus Lockdown Guidelines for essential services follow the given link below.