Download HSSC PGT Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
HSSC PGT Recruitment Notification 2021
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) Sanskrit on its website – hssc.gov.in. A total of 534 vacancies have been notified under H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services), Department of Secondary Education, Haryana.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications – 16 February 2021
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application – 03 March 2021
- Closing Date for Fee Submission – 06 March 2021
- Exam Date – 14 March 2021
HSSC Vacancy Details
PGT Sanskrit – 534
- General – 325
- SC – 119
- BCA – 59
- BCB – 31
HSSC PGT Salary:
In the pay matrix level-8 (Rs. 47,600-1,51,100)
HSSC PGT Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of concerned subject.
- “Good Academic Record” Candidates having 50% marks after taking average of any three examination from 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation as the case may be. However the candidate must have atleast 50% marks in Post-Graduation except PGT Computer Science and in case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have atleast 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation as the case may be.
- “M.A. Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university or conducted by the Haryana Education Department or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department.
18 to 42 Years
Selection Process for HSSC PGT Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Exam – 90 Marks
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience – 10 Marks
For more details download the HSSC PGT Recruitment Notification 2021 in PDF format using the link given below.