Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta yojana Form & details PDF
Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta yojana Form & details PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Himachal Pradesh was pleased to announce that “unemployed youth having 10+2 qualifications or above would be granted Unemployment Allowance at the rate of Rs. 1,000 per month by the Government of Himachal Pradesh. The disabled unemployed youth would be given Rs. 1,500 per month”.
Subject to the provisions of this Scheme, an educated unemployed applicant shall be eligible for the grant of UnemploymentAllowance, who fulfillsthe following criteria:
- She/he should be unemployed (should not be employed in Govt.sector or in PSUs or in private sector or self employed) and should be a Bonafide Himachali.
- She/he should have passed minimum 10+2from any Board/University/Institution recognized by H.P. Govt.
- She/he should be registered with any Employment Exchange in Himachal Pradesh as on the date of application since 1 year.
- Her/his annual family income for the Financial Year immediately preceding date of application, from all sources including that of spouse should be less than Rs. 2.00 Lakh (Rs. Two Lakhs).
- She/he should be above 20 years and below 35 years of age, as on the date of application.
- She/he should not be self-employed.
- She/he should not be a dismissed Govt. employee.
- She/he should not be convicted of any offence resulting in imprisonment for a period of 48 hours or more.
You can download the Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta yojana Form & details in PDF format online from the link given below.PDF's Related to Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta yojana Form & details