HDFC Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Claim Form PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
HDFC Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Claim Form
The PMFBY was launched on January 14, 2016, to reduce agricultural hardship and improve farmer welfare without imposing significant increases in the Minimum Support Prices (MSP) of agricultural products as a result of Monsoon-related hazards.
For widespread tragedies, the PMFBY Scheme uses an ‘Area Approach,’ i.e., Defined Areas for each registered crop.
Eligibility for HDFC Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
Coverage is available to all farmers, including sharecroppers and tenant farmers, who grow the notified crops in the notified areas. Farmers should, however, have an insurable interest in the crops that have been registered and insured. In the case of sharecroppers/tenant farmers, necessary documentary proof of land registry existing in the State are,
- Records of Right (RoR),
- Land Possession Certificate (LPC)
- Applicable contract
- Agreement details
- Other documents notified permitted by the concerned State Government is required
Conditions to Get Claim
- Before claim payment, the entire premium should have been receipted.
- The approval of a loan and the payment of premiums without the planting of crops do not ensure insurance acceptance.
- Banks’ negligence or willful non-compliance result in a claim payment by the banks themselves.
- In the event of significant deception by insured/banks, only the responsible entity will be held liable.
How to Apply
Visit the official website pmfby.gov.in. To apply for the claim under HDFC Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, you can download the application form PDF following the link given below.PDF's Related to HDFC Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Claim Form