Haryana Tourist Places PDF
The energetic state of Haryana performs a rich kaleidoscope of different sceneries, showcasing beautiful archaeology and glorifying history and society.
While families frequently choose Haryana as a trip destination, tourists also stay in Panchkula or Pinjore for a late-night halt while soaking up the hills towards Himachal. It additionally proceeds for an active weekend getaway of nearby towns like Delhi.
Famous Haryana Tourist Places
The best and most highly rated travelers in Haryana include Gurgaon, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Faridabad, Panipat, Narnaul, Nuh, Karnal Rohtak, Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary, Morni Hills, Damdama Lake, Manesar, Murthal, Kalesar National Park, and Chandigarh.
Objectives of Haryana Tourism
- Elevate Haryana as the best tourist destination
- Recognize key tourist destinations
- Extra support in developing key tourist destinations
- Highest quality hospitality services to tourists
- Expand and diversify the idea of tourism
- Secure more significant returns to government through financial and social viable projects
- Corporation is liable for allotting equity share capital equal to the market value of assessed projects taken over from the Country from time to time
You can download the Haryana Tourism Places list in PDF format to know which tourist destination you must visit in Haryana and to know more details about the places.