Gujarat Unlock – 1 Guidelines (Lockdown 5) PDF
Gujarat Unlock – 1 Guidelines (Lockdown 5) PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Chief minister Sri Vijaybhai Rupani today announced guidelines of Unlock-1 in the state with more relaxations and reliefs which will be implemented from 1st June 2020. In the meeting of core group chaired by the Chief Minister in the late evening, some important decisions were taken following the central government’s latest guidelines
on Unlock-1 and guidelines of Unlock-1 for the state was announced by the Chief Minister in the presence of Deputy Chief Minister Shri Nitinbhai Patel, Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Pradipsinh Jadeja and Senior Secretaries to the State Government.
Important Announcements of Unlock-1 Guidelines by CM :
- No relaxations will be given in the Containment zone except for essential goods and essential services.
- In areas other than the containment zone, trade and offices can be continued from 8 am to 7 pm.
- The curfew will be enforced in the entire state from 9 pm to 5 am in the state.
- ST buses will run with 60% seating capacity across the state instead of regional.
- Odd even system complete closure for shops across the state.
- Permission to start offices with rules of social distance.
- Motorcycles and scooters now allow two people to ride with a family member, wearing a mask is mandatory.
- Large vehicles-four wheel-SUV can carry driver plus three persons.
- Permission to start city bus service in the entire state with 50% capacity.
- Secretariat and government offices will start working normally from Monday 1st June.
- Banks across the state, including the containment zone, will also be doing fullfledged work from 1st June.
- Hotels, restaurants, religious places, malls will not be operational till June 8 as per Government of India guidelines.
- The health department will finalize and announce the state’s containment zone areas by Sunday evening
- The decision to start educational institutions-schools-colleges-coaching classes, tuition classes will be taken in the month of July as per the guidelines of the Central Government.
- Thanks to Public for following the rules and cooperation in four phases of lockdown
- The mindset of working with Corona has to be developed so that the situation becomes normal, public life is restored and there is no economic disruption.
- All Gujaratis have to works as a Corona warrior.
- Don’t go out without mask, maintain social distance, take special care of elders above 65 years of age and children and make sure that they don’t go out of the house
You can download the Gujarat Unlock – 1 Guidelines (Lockdown 5) in PDF format online from the given link below.