Gujarat University Admission Prospectus 2020-21 PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Gujarat University Admission Prospectus 2020-21
The admission procedure shall be conducted online in the following manner:
- The Admission Committee shall prepare a merit list of the eligible students who have applied.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee and by such other means, as the Committee may consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the schedule of online counseling program on its website or by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the State, by web-site or by such other means, as it may consider convenient.
- The student shall be required to indicate a minimum 25 college preferences in his/her order of choices of programmes and university schools, departments, colleges or institutions, online.
- Provisional Merit shall be made on the basis of merit, category of the student, and availability of seats. The students shall be required to report online through e-mail, email@example.com, in case of
any discrepancy in merit with proof. Then the Final Merit List shall be made.
- The student, for securing his/her admission, shall produce at the allotted college or institution only, the allotment letter, receipt of the fee, all original documents and testimonials, for verification, within the specified time limit. In case, the student produces false the aforesaid required documents or fails to produce the aforesaid required documents within prescribed time limit, the admission offered to him/her shall be treated as canceled.
Download the Gujarat University Admission Prospectus 2020-21 in PDF format online from the link given below.