Grah Laxmi Yojana Form Karnataka PDF
Grah Laxmi Yojana was recently announced by the Congress party in Karnataka in an effort to empower women and advance gender equality. Grah Laxmi Yojana aims to deal with the financial uncertainty that many women who are the main breadwinners in their households experience. The program provides qualifying women with a monetary incentive of Rs. 2,000 every month for a year. Around 2 lakh women across the state are anticipated to benefit from the program.
The Siddaramaiah Cabinet approved the Congress manifesto-related schemes Gruha Jyothi, Gruha Lakshmi, Anna Bhagya, Uchita Prayana, and Yuva nidhi. The State Cabinet determined on Friday to implement all five of the pre-election “guarantees” in this fiscal year, beginning with Shakti, the program for free travel for women, which will be introduced on August 17 or 18. This decision puts an end to doubt regarding the implementation of the pre-election “guarantees” in the Congress manifesto.
Grah Laxmi Yojana Form Karnataka – Overview
|Scheme||Gruha Lakhsmi Yojana Karnataka|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Siddaramaiah|
|Department||Women and Child Development|
|Beneficiaries||Elder Women in every houses|
|Benefit||Rs.2000 per month will be given|
|Online Application Starting Date||15th June 2023|
|Registration Last Date||15th July 2023|
Documents Required for Grah Laxmi Yoajan form
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID card
- Bank Passbook
- Family Income Proof
- Ration Card
- BPL Card
- APL Card
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Objective
- This Scheme’s goal is to give women financial support so they may contribute to their family’s income and better their overall financial situation.
- The program recognizes and rewards housewives for their contributions to their families by giving them financial support.
- The program is intended to eliminate poverty by giving financial support to families who are having a hard time getting by.
Grah Laxmi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The program’s goal is to empower women, and only one lady per family may apply.
- To be eligible for the program, the applicant must reside in Karnataka.
- The applicant must be the family’s head in order to be eligible for the program.
Grah Laxmi Yojana Form Karnataka PDF – How to Apply
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Download the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme application form
- After that, take the printout of the application form
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like personal details, bank details, etc
- After that, attach all the required documents to the form
- Now, review and recheck the application form to avoid any mistakes
- Submit the application form to the Karnataka Gram One center or the office of the Assistant Director of Women and Child Development of the respective district.
- The application and supporting documentation will be examined by the authorities.
- The cash incentive sum will be directly paid to the beneficiary’s bank account following the completion of the verification process.