GPF Nomination Form for Central Govt Employee West Bengal PDF
The GPF Nomination Form for Central Government Employees in West Bengal is a crucial document that allows government employees to designate nominees for their General Provident Fund (GPF) savings. By filling out this form, employees ensure that their hard-earned savings are secured and transferred to their chosen beneficiaries in the event of unfortunate circumstances.
GPF Nomination Form for Central Govt Employee West Bengal
The GPF Nomination Form enables employees to specify the individuals who will receive their GPF savings in the event of their demise. It is an essential step in ensuring that your loved ones are financially protected and can access the funds you have diligently accumulated over the course of your service.
A subscriber may, in respect of any specified nominee, provide in the nomination that in the event of death of nominee, the right conferred upon that nominee shall pass on to such other person(s) as may be specified in the nomination, provided that such other person(s), if the subscriber has any member(s) in his family, shall be such other member(s).
Required Details for GPF Nomination Form
- Name and full address of nominee(s).
- Relationship with the subscriber.
- Age of the nominee(s).
- Share payable to each nominee.
- Contingencies on the happening of which the nomination will become invalid.
- Name, address & relationship of the person(s), if any, to whom the right of nominee shall pass in the event of his/her predeceasing the subscriber.
- If the nominee is not a member of the family as provided in rule 2, indicate the reasons.
You can download the GPF Nomination Form for Central Govt Employee West Bengal from the official website link given below