Download FSSAI Fruits and Vegetables Safety Guidelines PDF for free from Drive Files using the direct download link given below.
FSSAI Fruits and Vegetables Safety Guidelines
Steps to Safe & Healthy Fruits & Vegetables
• Wash your hands before and after coming in contact with fruits, vegetables, and other packed items.
• Wash or scrub all fruits, vegetables, and packed food under running water before eating, cutting or cooking.
• Fruits and vegetables labeled “prewashed do not need to be washed again at home.
•Refrigerate cut, peeled or cooked fruits and vegetables as soon as possible or within 2 hours.
• Use a refrigerator thermometer to make sure the temperature stays at 40°F or below.
• Store fruits and vegetables away from and not next to or below raw meat, poultry, and seafood. These items can drip juices that may have germs.
• Use a separate cutting board for fruits and vegetables that is never used for cutting or preparing raw meats, poultry, or seafood.
Wash cutting boards countertops and utensils with hot, soapy water before and after preparing fruits and vegetables.
Download the FSSAI Fruits and Vegetables Safety Guidelines in PDF format online from the link given below.