Form 25 for Renewal of Vehicle Registration PDF
Any motor vehicle driven on the country’s roadways must be registered, according to the Motor Vehicle Act of 1988. The car’s owner can achieve this by getting a registration certificate for the vehicle. The vehicle’s registration certificate must be renewed by the owner within 60 days of its expiration date.
Documents Required for Renewal of Vehicle Registration
Form 25 is the application for the renewal of a registration certificate that must be presented.
- A certificate stating that the vehicle’s pollutant emissions are under control.
- The RC book, to be precise. Only specific states may require this document.
- The vehicle’s original registration certificate.
- A document that serves as proof of the car owner’s payment of the road tax.
- The vehicle’s insurance certificate.
- A copy of the vehicle owner’s PAN card or, if appropriate, Form 60 or Form 61.
- The car registration certificate’s engine pencil and chassis print must be renewed.
- A document that includes the owner’s signature and identity.
How to Renewal
Take a printout of Form 25 and fill in all of the required information. The form must be filed with the registration authority for the vehicle. If there are any taxes owed to the government on the vehicle, pay them right away. Pay the amount applicable during the renewal process of the vehicle’s registration certificate, as per Rule 81 of the Centre Motor Vehicles Rules 1989.