Form 15CA PDF
Form 15CA PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Form 15CA is a declaration of a remitter and is used as a medium to collect information regarding the payments which are chargeable to tax in the hands of a recipient non-resident.
Form 15CA helps the Income Tax Department to keep track of foreign remittances and their taxability. This form can be downloaded from the official website https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/ or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
Income Tax Form 15CA is required to be filed only if the remittances are chargeable to tax within India. If the remittances or payment is not liable to Non-Resident Indians, then Form 15CA is not required to be filed. As per Income Tax Rule 37BB, it is the responsibility and the duty of authorized banks or dealers to ensure that they obtain such forms from a remitter.
Details to be Mentioned in Form 15CA
The following are the details required to file Income Tax Form 15CA.
- Details of the Remitter
- Name of the remitter
- Address of the remitter
- Principal place of business of the remitter
- PAN of the remitter
- The E-Mail address and phone no. of the remitter
- Status of the remitter (firm/company/other)
- Details of the Remittee
- Name and status of the remittee
- Address of the remittee
- Principal place of business of the remittee.
- Country of the remittee (country to which the remittance is made)
- Details of the Remittance
- Country to which remittance is made.
- Amount of remittance in Indian currency.
- Currency in which remittance is made.
- Nature of the remittance as per agreement (invoice copy to be asked from a client).
- Proposed date of remittance
- Bank details of the Remitter
- Name of the bank of the remitter
- Name of the branch of the bank
- BSR Code of the bank
- Other Details
- Designation of the signing person
- Father’s name of the signing person
- Documents required from the Remittee
- A duly filled Income Tax Form 10F by the authorized individual of the remittee.
- Tax residency certificate from the proper Remittee/ Tax registration of the country in which the Remittee is registered.
- A certificate that proves the Remittee does not have any permanent establishment within India.
This is deemed mandatory if the income is a business income and not chargeable to tax according to the DTAA if there is no permanent establishment within India.
Download the Form 15CA PDF using the link given below.