EPF Return Form 6A
EPF Form 6A is a return form used by employers to provide details of the employees’ contributions to the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF). The EPF is a social security scheme in India that aims to provide financial security and retirement benefits to eligible employees.
Consolidated Annual Contribution Statement: This form provides annual contributions of each member of the establishment. A vital form for compiling the annual Provident Fund statement of a subscriber. To be submitted by 30th April.
EPF Return Form 6A (Required Details)
- Name & Address of the Establishment
- Statutory rate of contribution
- Code No. of the Establishment
- No. of members voluntarily contributing at a higher rate
- Signature of Employer
- Sl. No.
- Account No
- Name of member
- Wages, retaining allowance (if any) & DA including cash value of food concession paid during the currency period.
- Amount of worker’s contributions deducted from the wages EPF
- Refund of Advance
- Rate of higher voluntary contribution (if any)
Download the EPF Return Form 6A in PDF format form the official website link given below or alternative link.