Download DMBI Darshan PDF for free from darshan.ac.in using the direct download link given below.
Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence (DMBI)
- Data warehousing provides architectures and tools for business executives to systematically organize, understand, and use their data to make strategic decisions.
- A data warehouse refers to a database that is maintained separately from an organization’s operational databases.
- Data warehouse systems allow for the integration of a variety of application systems.
- They support information processing by providing a solid platform of consolidated historical data for analysis.
- According to William H. Inmon, a leading architect in the construction of data warehouse systems, “A data warehouse is a subject-oriented, integrated, time-variant, and nonvolatile collection of data in support of management’s decision-making process”
- The four keywords, subject-oriented, integrated, time-variant, and nonvolatile, distinguish data warehouses from other data repository systems, such as relational database systems, transaction processing systems, and file systems.
You can download the DMBI Darshan in PDF format using the link given below.