Download Divergence Certificate Form Goa PDF for free from goaonline.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Divergence Certificate Form Goa
For Obtaining Divergence Certificate:-
- Apply in a prescribed form to the Mamlatdar.
- Voting Card / Aadhar card (only as Identity proof). [Self Attested]
- Marriage Certificate (in case of a married person)(if any). [Self Attested]
- Passport Copy (not compulsory). [Self Attested]
- Self Declaration.
- If Govt. employee – Service book, pension book/order. [Self Attested]
- Birth Certificate of the applicant. [Self Attested]
- School Leaving Certificate. [Self Attested]
- Such other documents showing variance in names but not Form I & XIV and Divergence certificate is not proof to carry out mutations.
- NOTE: These documents are to be supported by Talathi’s report
- For further details of the procedure thereafter, kindly refer to The Goa (Right of Citizen to Time Bound Delivery of Public Services)Act 2013.
Collectorate of South Goa District
Collectorate of South Goa District, Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex, Near KTC Bus Stand, Margao, South Goa District, Goa, India – 403601
Location : Collectorate of South Goa District, Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex | City : Margao | PIN Code : 403601