Cosmetic Science Book
Cosmetic Science Book PDF read online or download for free from the www.researchgate.net link given at the bottom of this article.
Cosmetic Science book contains information obtained from authentic and highly regarded sources. Reprinted material is quoted with permission, and sources are indicated. A wide variety of references are listed. Reasonable efforts have been made to publish reliable data and information, but the author and the publisher cannot assume responsibility for the validity of all materials or for the consequence of their use. Download the PDF of Cosmetic Science Book in high quality and printable format for free.
Cosmetic science is a fast-moving area. Furthermore, rapid and extensive changes in the worldwide regulatory context of cosmetics, increasing constraints, and limitations in the choice of cosmetic ingredients, and regular pressure from the media force the cosmetic formulator to think differently about his products.
Content of Cosmetic Science Book
1. Introduction -1
Marc Paye, Andre´ O. Barel, and Howard I. Maibach
PART I: SKIN TYPES
2. Biophysical Characteristics of the Skin in Relation to Race, Sex, Age, and Site -5
3. Functional Map and Age-Related Differences in the Human Face: Nonimmunologic Contact Urticaria Induced by Hexyl Nicotinate -25
Slaheddine Marrakchi and Howard I. Maibach
4. The Baumann Skin-Type Indicator: A Novel Approach to Understanding Skin Type -29
5. Ethnic Differences in Skin Properties: The Objective Data -41
Sarika Saggar, Naissan O. Wesley, Natalie M. Moulton-Levy, and Howard I. Maibach
6. Sensitive Skin: Sensory, Clinical, and Physiological Factors -59
Miranda A. Farage, Alexandra Katsarou, and Howard I. Maibach
7. Neurophysiology of Self-Perceived Sensitive-Skin Subjects by Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging -75
Bernard Querleux and Olivier de Lacharrie`re
8. Tests for Sensitive Skin -83
Alessandra Pelosi and Enzo Berardesca
Download the Cosmetic Science Book PDF using the link given below.