CMAAY Enrollment Form 2022 PDF
CMAAY Enrollment Form 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
CMAAY Form PDF can be download from the official website https://cmaay.com or it can be directly download from the link given at the bottom of this page. CMAAY (CM Arogya Arunachal Yojana 2022 ) provide health insurance to the Arunachal Pradesh Citizens. Under CMAAY scheme a family will be the unit of enrolment and head of family can be either the husband or wife. Every family figuring in defined SECC Database will be entitled to claim benefit under the Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Mission.
CMMAY schemes provide coverage for meeting expenses of hospitalization and surgical procedures of members of beneficiary family upto Rs 5 Lacs per family per year with capping of benefits for Secondary ailments at Rs 1 Lac per family per year and Rs 4 lacs per family per year for high cost tertiary ailments.
CMAAY (CM Arogya Arunachal Yojana) Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Dependents of government servants can also apply through CMAAY.
- State government employees can take advantage of this scheme.
- Tribal communities who are under the jurisdiction of Arunachal Pradesh and enrolled under
- Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribes will get the benefit of this scheme.
CMAAY (CM Arogya Arunachal Yojana) – Documents Required
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Government-issued ID card
- Tribal certificate
- Birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Bank account statement
- Latest passport size photo
CMAAY (CM Arogya Arunachal Yojana) – Benefits
- Pre-existing diseases are covered under this plan.
- Risk Cover (RC) will include hospitalization / treatment expenses coverage including treatment for medical conditions and diseases requiring secondary and tertiary level of medical and surgical care treatment and follow up care along with cost for pre and post-hospitalization treatment as defined.
- With the implementation of the scheme, the medical sector of the state will develop.
- This scheme will reduce the financial burden of high medical bills on the beneficiary.
- Under Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana, cashless treatment up to Rs 5 lakh will be given to the poor citizens of the state.
- Through this scheme, citizens can avail Rs 1 lakh for secondary treatment and Rs 4 lakh for tertiary treatment.
- In this scheme, all the citizens of the socially and economically backward classes of the state can easily apply.
- At least 23 different treatment procedures are covered under this plan.
CMAAY Diseases Covered List 2022
- Cardio-thoracic Surgery
- Cardio-Vascular Surgery
- Poly trauma
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- General Surgery
- Interventional Neuro-Radiology
- Plastic and Reconstructive
- Burns Management
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Paediatrics Medical Management
- Neo- Natal
- Paediatrics Cancer
- Paediatrics Surgery
- Medical Packages
- Emergency Room Packages (Care requiring less than 12 hrs stay)
- Mental Disorders Package
CMAAY (CM Arogya Arunachal Yojana) Form PDF – Overview
|Article/Form||CM Arogya Arunachal Yojana Enrollment Form|
|Benefit||5 Lakh Free Treatment|
|Beneficiary||Poor citizens of the state|
|Objective||To provide good treatment to all|
|CMAAY Enrollment Form Download||Download PDF|
Enrollment Form – Government Employees