CBSE OMR Sheet 2021
CBSE OMR Sheet 2021 PDF read online or download for free from the www.cbse.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a sample OMR sheet. from the official website https://www.cbse.gov.in/ or it can be directly download from the link given at the bottom of this page. In Term 1 CBSE 10th & 12th board exams 2021-22, a similar OMR Sheet will be used by the board.
The board has also given some important points regarding the OMR sheet about which all students of Class 10 & Class 12 must be aware. In this article we are providing the picture of sample CBSE OMR Sheet 2021-22 and important points mentioned in CBSE Circular.
CBSE OMR Sheet 2021 Sample
CBSE OMR Sheet Features
- There is a space for answering 60 questions in an OMR irrespective of total questions given in the Question Papers of any subject. Candidates will use maximum circles as per total questions given in the Question Paper for giving responses. This should be only in serial.
- Answers given after the maximum question number will not be evaluated. Meaning thereby, if there are 45 questions in some Question Papers and the candidate is changing Question no 46 in OMR and writing this question as 45 and then giving the answer, it will not be evaluated.
- For giving a response, 4 circles i.e. (a),(b), (c) & (d) are given in front of each question in a row. Candidates once confident about the correctness of reply should darken the circle with a pen.
- After 4 circles are over, a box is given in the same row. Candidates have to write the correct option in this box i.e. a or b or cor d as the answer is.
- After the box, again a circle is given ahead of box wherein the question number is also written inside the circle. This circle is to be darkened by the candidates if they have not attempted this question.
- Candidates are advised that first of all they should mark the response by darkening the circle. If fully satisfied then they should write a response in a box. Purpose of giving a box is only that if any candidate wishes to change the response, the same be written in the box.
- Even if a candidate is satisfied with darkening the circle, this response has to be written in the box. Candidates have to reply both in a circle and in a box.
- Reply written in the box will be treated as final.
- If the box is empty and the response is marked in the circle, it will be considered that the Question has not been attempted by the candidate.
- If the response is given in a box and the circle is left blank, it will be considered that the Question has been attempted by the candidate.
- If all the three i.e. 4 circles, box and last circle are left blank, it will be considered that the question has not been attempted.
- Schools will download the OMRs in advance as per the schedule given in guidelines (to be provided by CBSE shortly).
- Centre Superintendent will keep the OMR safely under lock and key after downloading and will be used only on the day of examination after affixing facsimile stamp of the Centre Superintendent.
You can download the CBSE OMR Sample 2021 PDF from the link given below.