Assam Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Saluli Yojana Guidelines PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Assam Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Saluli Yojana Guidelines
Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa-Sajuli Yojana is a new scheme for farmers launched by the Assam government for farmers is their holistic development by implementing several farm mechanization schemes.
With the help of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana, the Assam government aims to increase the farm productivity in the limited land to meet the expanding demand of farm produce and ensure higher income for farmers. As of now, the usage of scientific tools in cultivation is very limited in the state of Assam. So, the state govt. of Assam is making every possible effort through CM Farm Tool Scheme to ensure the economic growth of rural farmers.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Saluli Yojana Aims and Objectives
- To promote farm mechanization for cultivation of different crop
- Transfer of technology to the farmer’s field.
- To increase the production and productivity of different crops through farm mechanization.
- To increase profitability of farmers besides saving in labour and time.
- To promote the scientific cultivation practices by encouraging farmers in procuring scientific farm tools.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Saluli Yojana Benefits
- Rs 5,0001- will be provided to each farmer.
- The number of beneficiaries will be a total of 5 lakh farmers
- The assistance is to procure farm toolsl farm implements.
- Scheme will be implemented on Direct Benefit Transfer by electronic transfer into accounts of the beneficiaries
- The selection of beneficiaries will be done by a District Level Committee headed by the Deputy Commissioner of the District. The Principal Secretaries will chair the DLC in case of BTAD and Autonomous Districts.
- The Scheme will be implemented under over all supervision of the State Level Monitoring Committee chaired by the Agriculture Production Commissioner.
The application form for Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana are available in PDF format and can be downloaded from the official website of Assam Government in English and Assamese language using the below links.