ANM Form 2022 PDF
ANM Form 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
ANM Nursing Course, or Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery, is a two-year nursing diploma programme. After passing their class 12 exam with a Science or Arts stream, interested candidates can apply for an ANM diploma. The two-year programme includes a six-month internship requirement.
The ANM course is a job-oriented course that allows students who have completed their 12th grade to enter the field of nursing. There are numerous ANM jobs available in both the private and public sectors that are both lucrative and noble. Higher degree programmes in respective subjects, such as a Bachelor’s degree, are available.
ANM Form 2022 PDF – Overview
|Full-Form||Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery [Nursing]|
|Duration||Course Duration of ANM Nursing is 1 Year to 2 Years.|
|Age||No specific age|
|Subjects Required||10th or 12th grade with minimum 50% marks|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 10,000 – 60,000 per annum|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 3 – 8 lakhs per annum|
|Employment Roles||Nurse, Assistant Nurse, Staff Nurse, Nursing Tutor, Healthcare Nurse, ICU Nurse etc.|
|Placement Opportunities||Private and Government Hospitals, Healthcare Units|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Indian Red Cross Society, Indian Nursing Council, State Nursing Councils, Kailash Hospital, Metro Hospital, AIIMS, Fortis Hospital, Orphanage, etc.|
ANM Nursing Courses Eligibility Requirement
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 level of education from a recognised educational board.
- Candidates must have completed science subjects in their 10+2 education.
- At the 10+2 level, a minimum aggregate score of 50% (40 percent for SC/ST candidates) is required.
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognised Board with an Arts or Commerce stream (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health Care Science – Vocational stream.
- The candidate must be 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year in which admission is sought.
- The candidate’s maximum age should not be more than 35 years old.
You can download the ANM Form PDF using the link given below.