ABHA Card Download
The Government of India launched a digital health ID card called the “Ayushman Bharat Health Account” (ABHA) card as a Health ID card. ABHA number is a 14-digit number that will uniquely identify you as a participant in India’s digital healthcare ecosystem. ABHA number will establish a strong and trust-able identity for you that will be accepted by healthcare providers and payers across the country.
The Indian Government’s mission was to provide all the citizens of India with a digital health ID that will facilitate easy access to medical records. This ID is a 14-digit identification number that can be used from anywhere in India. Thus, you can share your health information with medical professionals across India without any geographical barriers.
Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA) Card – Overview
|Digital health card
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
|Free of cost
|Aadhaar card/driving license/pan card
|NDHM Health Records
ABHA Card Download PDF – Online Procedure
Step 1:- Visit the official website healthid.ndhm.gov.in to download the ABHA card in PDF format.
Step 2:- On the home page of the official website you will see the link “Create ABHA Number” as the image is shown is below
Step 3:- After clicking on that link a new window will open in which you can create your ABHA card by “Aadhaar Number and “Driving License”
- Via Aadhaar: You can use your Aadhaar to register for an ABHA health ID. You can provide it linked to your mobile number. This is required for OTP authentication. You can seek assistance from an ABDM participating facility. It is If your mobile number is not linked to your Aadhaar.
- Via Driving License: You will only obtain an enrollment number from the ABDM portal. It will be If you use your Driving Licence. After that, you must take your driving license to a nearby ABDM. Do it by the participating facility. It is to get your identity verified. Once that is completed, your ABHA health ID will be generated.
Documents Required for ABHA Registration
- Mobile number
- Aadhar number
- PAN number
- Driving License number (only for generating an enrollment number)
ABHA Health ID Card – Key Benefits
- It will be if you register and download an ABHA health ID card.
- You can access all your medical information. It includes tests, diagnoses, medicine prescriptions, etc, with just a few clicks.
- Also, you can share your medical records quickly. It will be with hospitals, clinics, doctors, etc. Thus, you can get medical care even in new localities.
- Moreover, you can access the Healthcare Professional Registry (HPR). It is a compilation of the details. It is of all the doctors in India.
- And you can also access the Health Facility Registry (HFR). It is a list. It is of all the government and private medical facilities in India.
- This card is valid in AYUSH treatment facilities too. Treatments include Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy.
FAQ’s on ABHA Card
What is the ABHA Number?
ABHA number is a 14-digit number that will uniquely identify you as a participant in India’s digital healthcare ecosystem. ABHA number will establish a strong and trust-able identity for you that will be accepted by healthcare providers and payers across the country
What is ABHA Address?
ABHA (Ayushman Bharat Health Account) Address is a unique identifier (self declared username) that enables you to share and access your health records digitally. Your ABHA address may look like ‘yourname@consent manager’. For instance, xyz@abdm is a ABHA address with ABDM Consent Manager that will facilitate health data exchange for you with appropriate consent on the ABDM network