Swasthya Sathi Form 2020-2021 West Bengal PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Swasthya Sathi Form 2020-2021 West Bengal
This is an application form for enrollment under New Swasthya Sathi for all Govt of West Bengal has decided to extend Swasthya Sathi benefit to all residents of State, except those who are already covered under any Govt, Sponsored Health Insurance or Assurance Scheme. Also the family in receipt of Medical allowance as part of their salary from Govt. are also excluded. This form can be download from the official website of Swasthya Sathi website i.e https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/ or it can be directly downloaded from the link given below.
Details to be Mentioned in Swasthya Sathi Form 2020-2021 West Bengal
- Applicant Details
- Permanent Address
- RSBY URN
- Details of the Family Members
- And any other details
Find Name in Swasthya Sathi Beneficiary List 2021
Candidates can check their name in the Swasthya Sathi scheme beneficiary list by visiting the official website at https://data.swasthyasathi.gov.in/SSDataSearchLogin.aspx and entering your registered mobile number.
The complete list of hospitals providing treatment under this scheme is also available on the official website.
Salient Features of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme:
- Basic health cover for secondary and tertiary care up to Rs. 5 lakh per annum per family.
- Up to Rs 1.5 Lakh through Insurance Mode and beyond 1.5 lakh to 5 Lakh through Assurance Mode.
- The scheme was rolled out from 01.02.2017. National Insurance Company was an insurance partner in 9 Districts and United India Insurance Company in 11 Districts up to 28.02.2018. The scheme was implemented under assurance mode for the month of March 2018.
- From 01.04.2018 to 15.01.2020, Bajaj Allianz selected as Insurance Partner in 18 Districts, and from 01.04.2018 to 31.12.2019, IFFCO TOKYO selected as Insurance Partner in 5 Districts. The service of 5 districts has been extended by Swasthya Sathi Assurance Mode up to 15.01.2020.
- The service is continued by the new Insurance Company from 16.01.2020. National Insurance Company is selected as Insurance Partner in 6 Districts (Cluster-I), Oriental Insurance Company is selected as Insurance Partner in 9 Districts (Cluster-II), United India Insurance Company is selected as Insurance Partner in 8 Districts (Cluster-III).
- Paperless, Cashless, Smart Card based.
- There is no cap on the family size and Parents from both the Spouse are included. All dependent physically challenged persons in the family are also covered.
- All pre-existing diseases are covered.
- The entire premium is borne by the State Government and no contribution from the beneficiary.
- Online Swathya Sathi Smart card is provided to each family on the day of Enrolment. Smart Card captures the details of the family members, Photographs, biometric, address, Mobile Number, SECC ID.
- Management of the scheme is in paperless IT platform from day one.
- Online empanelment & gradation of Hospitals based on the services and infrastructure available
- 100% online Pre-authorisation with the turn around time of 24 Hrs.
- SMS triggers and instant alerts to the beneficiaries on blocking of the card.
- Real-time uploading of E-health record of the beneficiaries on discharge
- Claim reimbursement to the hospital with TAT of 30 days else interest is being charged for delayed payment.
- 24X7 toll-free Call Centre (18003455384) with feedback option
- Online grievance Monitoring Mechanism
- Online triggers and alerts to detect probable frauds with escalation matrix.
- Android-based Swasthya Sathi Mobile app for assistance to the beneficiaries
24X7 toll-free Call Center (1800 345 5384) with feedback option.