Swahid Dayal Das Application Form Assamese PDF
Swahid Dayal Das Panika Swaniyojan Achoni scheme is to provide financial assistance to tea tribes youths of Assam to encourage and initiate themselves into self-employment activities. The scheme is proposed as a means to enhance their capabilities. Under the scheme The maximum rate of financial assistance per applicant will be Rs. 25,000/- only.
Under this scheme, the Assam state government will give financial support to the persons who belong to cricket tribe. The government of Assam will give the people who belong to the Tea tribe. If the parents the applicants are in permanent/temporary employment of a tea garden, the applications should be duly certified by the tea garden authority.
Eligibility Creteria for Swahid Dayal Das Application Form
- The applicant shall be permanent resident of Assam and must belong to Tea Tribes Community only duly supported by valid Caste Certificate.
- Applicant should be between 20 to 40 years as on 01-01-2019.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be within 2.50 lakh per annum.
- Applicant should be educated unemployed youth and must not be employed in any Govt./Semi Govt. authorities
- The applicant must not have availed such benefit during the last three years.
- The schemes of the applicants shall be income generating in nature.
- Only one applicant per family shall be selected for financial assistance
- Candidate should have undergone 3 (three) months compulsory Skill Development Training in any Govt. recognized Training Institute before availing the benefit.
Required Documents for Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme
- Aadhar Card of the candidate.
- Identification card
- PAN card of the applicant.
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- The birth certificate of the applicant
- PAN card
- Later will be recommended to the chairman
- Certificate of land which shows that the candidate has less than 10 Bigha land.
You can download the Swahid Dayal Das Application Form PDF using the link given below.