RTO Exam Questions with Answer & Traffic Sign PDF Download in Hindi for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
RTO Exam Questions with Answer & Traffic Sign Hindi
Driving License RTO India is an examination for a driving license. One can obtain the license by first applying for the learners’ license and then for the driving license.
A computer-based test is taken to obtain learners’ licenses by answering 10 questions. Then a driving test is taken to clear and take the driving license. Applicants can check the questions to get an idea about what type of questions are asked in the learners’ test.
RTO Exam: Exam Pattern
- Candidates are required to fill the learner’s license form and attach certain identity and qualification proofs.
- Then one must go to the RTO branch as per their residential zone.
- There one must get the form verified, pay application fees and receive a token for test time while getting their thumbprint and signature registered.
- At the time of their token no., one must go for the driving test. The computer test is for 10 questions with around 15 minutes of time duration.
- One has to clear 6 questions out of 10 questions, which will all be multiple-choice questions.
- Then if you clear the test, the learners’ license will be issued at the same time.
- After one month, one can apply for a driving license where there will be a proper driving test.
RTO Exam – Syllabus
- Revise all road signs and traffic rules & regulations.
- The questions in the examination will be asked about a general awareness of road safety and measures.
Download the RTO Exam Questions with Answer PDF using the link given below.