Rajiv Gandhi Bima Yojana Application Form Haryana PDF
Rajiv Gandhi Bima Yojana Application Form Haryana PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
State Govt. is implementing Rajiv Gandhi Parivar Bima Yojna w.e.f. 1.4.2006. Under this Scheme, compensation is given in case of accidental death/ permanent disability to all in the age group of 18-60 years, who are domicile of Haryana and whose name appears in the Voters list or who hold Ration Card issued by the competent authority and are not income tax Payee and Govt. employee.
- In Case of Accidental Death/ Permanent disability, total/partial disability compensation is provided:
- To all in the age group of 18-60 years;
- Domicile & resident of Haryana;
- The name should appear in the Voter’s list; or holder of Ration Card; and
- Annual Income should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lac and
- Must not be a Government or Semi-Government employee.
Accidental Death / Permanent Disability – Rs 1.00 lac
Loss of two limbs, two eyes, one limb and one eye – Rs 50,000
Loss of one eye or one limb – Rs 25,000
Download the Rajiv Gandhi Bima Yojana Application Form Haryana (RGPBY) in PDF format online for free.