Download NSDC Courses List PDF for free from instapdf.in using the direct download link given below.
NSDC Courses List
The NSDC facilitates initiatives that can potentially have a multiplier effect as opposed to being an actual operator in this space. In doing so, it strives to involve the industry in all aspects of skill development.
The approach is to develop partnerships with multiple stakeholders and build on current efforts, rather than undertaking too many initiatives directly or duplicating efforts currently underway. To scale up efforts necessary to achieve the objective of skilling / up-skilling 150 million people, the NSDC strives to:
- Develop ultra-low-cost, high-quality, innovative business models.
- Attract significant private investment.
- Ensure that its funds are largely “re-circulating” i.e. loan or equity rather than a grant.
- Create leverage for itself.
- Build a strong corpus.
Keeping this in mind, the NSDC plays three key roles:
- Funding and incentivising : In the near term this is a key role. This involves providing financing either as loans or equity, providing grants, and supporting financial incentives to select private sector initiatives to improve financial viability through tax breaks, etc. The exact nature of funding ( equity, loan, and grant ) will depend on the viability or attractiveness of the segment and, to some extent, the type of player (for-profit private, non-profit industry association or non-profit NGO). Over time, the NSDC aspires to create strong viable business models and reduce its grant-making role.
- Enabling support services: A skills development institute requires a number of inputs or support services such as curriculum, faculty training standards, quality assurance, technology platforms, student placement mechanisms, and so on. NSDC plays a significant enabling role in these support services, most importantly in setting up standards and accreditation systems in partnership with industry associations.
- Shaping/creating: In the near-term, the NSDC will proactively seed and provide momentum for large-scale participation by private players in skill development. NSDC will identify critical skill groups, develop models for skill development and attract potential private players, and provide support to these efforts.
Here is the updated Complete list of courses that can be download in PDF format using the link given below.