Maharashtra Vehicle Registration Information Chart Marathi
Maharashtra Vehicle Registration Information Chart PDF in Marathi read online or download for free from the www.maharashtra.gov.in link given at the bottom of this article.
Maharashtra Vehicle Registration information chart comes under RTO department that was founded under section 213 (1) of Motor Vehicles act, 1988.
To execute various laws under the motor vehicles act, 1988 that is main job of Maharashtra RTO. Commissioner of transport of Maharashtra is the head of the department
Some of Maharashtra Vehicle Registration RTO codes with office location
• Mumbai (East) MH01
• Solapur MH11
• Aurangabad MH19
• Nagpur MH31
• Pune MH12
• Navi Mumbai MH43 and many more…
Documents required for Maharashtra Vehicle Registration
- Insurance policy of the vehicle
- Form 21 and sales certificate provided by the dealer
- Address proof document
- Form 22 to be issued by the manufacturer stating that the vehicle is in compliance with pollution, standard, safety standard of components and road worthiness.
- In case of registration of an imported vehicle, invoice has to be provided
For registration of a trailer, Transport Commissioner’s approval of the design of the vehicle has to be submitted.
- For registration of a carriage, manufacturer’s certificate is also required.
Identity proof document
- Temporary registration number
- Applicable registration fee
- Demand draft of the road tax paid. This can be collected from the dealer if he has already charged you for road tax.
Form 34-loan hypothecation charges, if applicable
- Sales tax clearance certificate to be provided only if the vehicle is brought in Maharashtra and registered in another state.
- Passport size photographs
You can apply directly for Maharashtra vehicle registration online (Department of Motor Vehicle, Maharashtra) Link is mention below:-
Download the updated Maharashtra Vehicle Registration Information Chart in PDF file to know more in detail.