Download Maharashtra License to Possess and Sell Explosive Application Form PDF for free from mhpolice.maharashtra.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Maharashtra License to Possess and Sell Explosive Application Form
The applicant may approach the “Police Commissioner/District Magistrate” office to apply for this license.
- Make sure that you have the required documents to process your request.
- Please confirm that you are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must submit the respective form.
- Applicants must be above 18 years old.
- Not sentenced or convicted of any offense involving violence or moral turpitude for a term of not less than six months, at any time during a period of five years after the expiration of the sentence.
- Applicants should not have any connection or executions in the code of Criminal Procedure.
- Applicant license under the Explosives Act has not been canceled, whether before or after the commencement of the Indian Explosives (Amendment) Act, at any time during a period of five years from the date of cancellation of such license.