Kalyana Laxmi Scheme application Form 2021 PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Kalyana Laxmi Scheme application Form 2021
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme or కళ్యాణ లక్ష్మిపధకం and Shaadi Mubarak is a welfare scheme for providing financial assistance for marriages by the Government of Telangana, a novel scheme for all poor people in the state.The scheme gives an assistance of ₹1,00,116, and is aimed at preventing child marriages and support marriage expense for financially distressed families. By March 2018, the beneficiaries stood at 3,50,000.
Financial aid will be transferred to the bride or her mother’s account so that marriage can smoothly take place without any financial dispute. Telangana Govt has announced that the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme consists of two components are as follows:
- Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam – for the Hindu minorities below the poverty line.
- Shaadi Mubarak – for the Muslim community brides- with annual Income Limit: Rs.2,00,000/-
Eligibility Criteria For Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2021:
- The applicant should be a resident of the state
- Age of bride must be a above 18 years or above.
- The bride family should belong to the BC/ SC/ ST/ EBC or Minority category.
- Annual Income For SC/ST below Rs 2,00,000 and For BC/EBC/OBC: In Urban below – Rs 2,00,000/- , In Rural below – Rs 1,50,000/-.
Documents Required For Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme
To apply for the scheme in the Year 2021 following documents has to submit by the applicant:
- Aadhaar card for identification
- Birth certificate of the bride issued by the competent authority.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate (Its should be drawn before 6 months before marriage)
- Bank account details of the bride and bride’s mother
- Wedding Card (optional)
- Marriage confirmation certificate
- VRO/Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate
- Bride’s Photo
Steps To Apply For Kalyana Laxmi Scheme 2021
- First, you have to go to the official website for this scheme. i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Now click on the “Kalyana Lakshmi” link present on the home page or can click on the direct link for the scheme i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/KalyanLakshmi.do
- The application form will appear on your screen as you will click the link above.
- Fill in the కళ్యాణలక్ష్మి పథకం application form with details like name, Details of Income, Caste, Permanent address, Bride’s bank account details (mandatory for orphans only), Bank account details of the bride’s mother, etc.
- Upload the above-mentioned required documents (scanned with size, not below 50KB and not above 150 KB in JPEG/JPG format only)
- Enter the captcha code as appear in the form and then click on submit.
You can download the Kalyana Laxmi Scheme application Form in PDF format using the link given below.PDF's Related to Kalyana Laxmi Scheme application Form 2021