Gujarat Temporary Liquor Sale License Form PDF Download in Gujarati for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Gujarat Temporary Liquor Sale License Form Gujarati
- The applicant will be taken to a new page for completing the online form as prompted in sessions (Basic details, Verify identity, Upload documents & Apply for permit).
- Once the online filing is completed using the right button, the user gets acknowledgment for the application made.
- The applicant shall follow the notification to print the e-permit.
- This e-permit is subject to physical verification of uploaded documents. A designated authority will sign and stamp the permit after the physical verification of the uploaded documents. Please approach the Permit shop (liquor) to get them authenticated.
- Application form.
- ID proof (Passport / Voter ID / PAN Card / Driving Licence)
- Residence proof (Passport / Voter ID / PAN Card / Driving Licence)
- Age proof
- Supporting document from a statutory body
- Aadhar Card
- Notary attested Affidavit.
- Passport size photograph.
- Copy of Income-tax.
- Contact number
In the case of an individual,
- Above the age of 21 years or as per state norms.
- Who is a citizen of India or a Person of Indian Origin (P.I.O.)
- a firm
- a company
- a society.
Download the Gujarat Temporary Liquor Sale License Form in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.