Download Gujarat Temporary Liquor Sale License Form PDF for free from revenuedepartment.gujarat.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Gujarat Temporary Liquor Sale License Form in Gujarati
- The applicant will be taken to a new page for completing the online form as prompted in sessions (Basic details, Verify identity, Upload documents & Apply for permit).
- Once the online filing is completed using the right button, the user gets acknowledgment for the application made.
- The applicant shall follow the notification to print the e-permit.
- This e-permit is subject to physical verification of uploaded documents. A designated authority will sign and stamp the permit after the physical verification of the uploaded documents. Please approach the Permit shop (liquor) to get them authenticated.
- Application form.
- ID proof (Passport / Voter ID / PAN Card / Driving Licence)
- Residence proof (Passport / Voter ID / PAN Card / Driving Licence)
- Age proof
- Supporting document from a statutory body
- Aadhar Card
- Notary attested Affidavit.
- Passport size photograph.
- Copy of Income-tax.
- Contact number
In the case of an individual,
- Above the age of 21 years or as per state norms.
- Who is a citizen of India or a Person of Indian Origin (P.I.O.)
- a firm
- a company
- a society.
Download the Gujarat Temporary Liquor Sale License Form in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.