Gap Certificate PDF
A gap certificate, also known as a gap affidavit, is a self-declared certificate made on non-judicial stamp paper. It justifies the sudden short-term or long-term breaks you’ve taken during your academic course. A gap certificate is among the most crucial documents required when students are applying to universities after a gap of 1 year or more. Gap Certificate PDF can be downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page.
A gap certificate is made on non-judicial stamp paper and includes the time duration and reason for taking the break. This paper must be signed by the relevant judicial officer of the court, and individuals can obtain the stamp paper directly from the court or through any lawyer.
Gap Certificate PDF – Details to be Mentioned
- Full name, as stated in official documentation
- Age, as per passport details
- Residential address
- Most recent educational qualification
- Name of the institution from where student received the qualification
- Duration of the gap
- Reason for the gap
- Name of school/university/institution where the candidate is seeking admission
- Date of application
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the advocate
Documents Required for Gap Certificate
- ID proof (PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhar Card)
- Transfer certificate
- Authentication declaration from the previous institution
- Proof of residency
- Proof of citizenship
- Marksheet of the last qualifying exam
- Documentation supporting the reason for the gap
You can download the Gap Certificate PDF using the link given below.