College Admission Form
College Admission Form PDF read online or download for free from the official website link given at the bottom of this article.
A College Admission Form is a document used by a college or university for collecting information about an applicant who wishes to be a student in a specialized course. This application can be used by the students to take admission in the colleges after completing the 12th class
Anyone who has passed Class 12 is eligible. Besides the common test, universities can fix a minimum or threshold score for Class 12 for admissions. The test will be multiple choice and computer-based, similar to America’s SAT exams. Test centres will be set up across India by the National Testing Agency.
Documents Required for College Admission Form
- Original Transfer Certificate with 2 photocopies
- Original 10th Grade marks sheet and two copies of the same attested by the Head of the Institution
- 5 passport size colour photographs
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/BT)
- Eligibility Certificate issued by PU Board for NRI / foreign students
- Adhaar Card Copy
- Required documents to be submitted for exemption of II Language from the previous school.
You can download the College Admission Form PDF using the link given below.