Download Assam Treasury Challan PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Assam Treasury Challan
Candidates must usually make an APSC Challan payment to apply for any Assam Public Service Commission job.
There are two ways to create an APSC Challan: a Treasury Challan and an Online Challan.
Follow These Steps TO Fill Offline Form
- First, make three copies of the Treasury Challan: one for yourself, one for the bank, and one for the APSC.
- Fill it up as needed. [Refer to the images above].
- First column: Self or person name of the individual who comes to the treasury.
- Second column: Name and address of the individual for whom money is being paid.
- 3rd column: Exam fee information, such as post name, department, and so on.
- The fourth column is the amount of the challan.
- 5th column: Accountant’s name.
- Then sign it and send it to the treasury or a sub-treasury.
- A treasury officer or official will stamp the challan and assign it a challan number.
Finally, you must visit one or more designated bank branches to deposit the challan sum. The challan copies will be stamped by the bank.
Online Assam Treasury Challan
APSC Challan payments can now be made online by job seekers and students. Assam’s government has launched a new portal as part of the #DigitalAssam project. All you have to do is go to the Government Receipt Accounting System – eGRAS portal of the Finance Department (FD) of the Government of Assam.
To download the Assam Treasury Challan form in PDF format, you can follow the link given below.