Arrears of Pension (Nomination) Form West Bengal
Any pensioner to whom any pension is payable by the Government out of the Consolidated Fund of India may nominate any other person (hereinafter referred to as the nominee) in accordance with provisions of Rule 5 who shall receive, after the death of the pensioner all money payable to the pensioner on account of such pension on, before or after the date of such nomination and which remain unpaid immediately before the death of a pensioner.
WB Arrears of Pension (Nomination) Form
- Name of the Pensioner
- Name and Address of the Nominee
- Relationship with Pensioner
- Date of Birth
- If nominee is minor, name and address of persons who may receive the said pension during the nominee’s minority.
- Name & Address of other nominee in case the nominee under Column (i) predeceases the pensioner.
- Date of birth the other nominee in minor.
- Relationship with pensioner.
- Name & Address of person who may receive the pension during the other nominee’s minority.
- Contingency on happening of which nomination shall become invalid.
Download the Arrears of Pension( Nomination) Form West Bengal in PDF format online the link given below or alternative link.