AP Meeseva Conversion White to Pink Ration Card Form PDF
AP Meeseva Conversion White to Pink Ration Card Form PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
White ration card. It is used by the Above Poverty Level people. People who are having annual income more than 100000/- get white ration cards. These peoples do not get any facilities on food or Gas. So white ration card mainly used as identity proof.
White card- Those families having an annual income of over Rs. 1 lakh are given white cards. pink card- Blue/Pink/Red Ration Card Families who do not have a Gas/LPG connection can apply for a Blue Ration Card.
This service is used for Converting Ration Card from White to Pink. The citizen will convert from white to pink for the following reasons:
1. The family income increases
2. If any of the family members recruits into a government job.
The applicant must go to the Meeseva center to collect this form and fill in the form of personal details of the applicant carefully. You can download the Application form from the official website link provided
below or can download from the alternative link.
- Ration Card Form 2023 PDF
- बिहार राशन कार्ड फॉर्म | Bihar Ration Card Form 2023 Hindi PDF
- Ration Card Correction Form Rajasthan Hindi PDF
- NFSA आवेदन फॉर्म | NFSA Form 2022 Hindi PDF
- Ration Card Form 2 West Bengal PDF
- Haryana Ration Card Application Form PDF
- Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate Form PDF
- Meeseva Caste Certificate Application Form PDF