Ammavodi Eligible List 2022 PDF
Ammavodi Eligible List 2022 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
The Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a flagship programme “AMMA VODI” as a part of “NAVARATNALU” for providing financial assistance to each mother or recognized guardian in the absence of the mother, who is below the poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region to enable her to educate her child/children from Class I to XII (Intermediate Education) in all recognized Government, Private Aided and Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges including Residential Schools/Colleges
Jagananna Ammavodi scheme is one of the most famous schemes of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. This flagship programme ‘Amma Vodi’ is a part of ‘Navaratnalu’ for providing financial assistance to each mother or recognized guardian in the absence of the mother, who is below the poverty line household, irrespective of caste and religion to enable her to educate her child. According to the data shared by the Education
Ammavodi Eligible List 2022 Download PDF – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Launched Date||10th June 2019|
|Phase I Beneficiary List||27th December 2019|
|Phase II Beneficiary List||22nd December 2020|
Ammavodi Eligible List 2022 Download PDF- How to Check
Step 2: After that, a new window is open in which you have to select the Select District >> Mandal >> School >> Click On Download Lists as image shown below
Step 3:Download the list and take a printout for future reference.
Amma Vodi Scheme Details
The Amma Vodi scheme has been launched in order to reduce the dropout ratio in schools. Under this scheme, Rs 15000 per annum is deposited into the bank account of mothers who send their children to school. Through this scheme, poverty won’t come in the way of education. Every woman in the state will get the opportunity to educate their children. The second phase of the Amma Vodi scheme has been launched and under this scheme, Rs 15000 has been credited into the bank account of the mothers who send their children to school.
- In order to reduce the dropout rate, the schools are providing all kinds of facilities like special menus, uniforms, and books. The government is giving top priority to education in order to achieve a total literacy rate. Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is taking every possible step to increase the literacy rate of the state and provide quality education to the poor.
- He has launched the Nadu-Nadu scheme in order to improve the infrastructure in schools and the Jagananna Goru Mudda scheme in order to provide nutritious food during lunch in the schools. These schemes are benefiting several students of the state.
- Through the implementation of these schemes, the literacy rate among the poorer and weaker section of society will increase.
Amma Vodi Scheme -Features
The following features have been included under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi skin such as:-
- The funds will only transfer to the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer or online.
- Once the beneficiary completes standard twelfth then no assistance will provide to the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s mother.
- The funds will provide every year in January to all of the beneficiaries until they complete their education.
- If the beneficiary decides to end their education no funds will provide o him or her.