Agnipath | Agniveer Yojana Guidelines PDF
AGNIPATH Scheme in the Indian Armed Forces is a scheme wherein selected candidates will be enrolled as Agniveers for four years period. On completion of the four-year period, Agniveers will go to the society as a disciplined, dynamic, motivated, and skilled workforce for employment in other sectors to pursue their career in the job of their choice.
The scheme provides an avenue for Indian youth, desirous of serving the country to get recruited into the Armed Forces for a short duration. Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated by the Armed Forces, Agniveers after completing their engagement period will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the permanent cadre. Of these up to 25% of Agniveers will be selected to be enrolled in the Armed Forces as a regular cadre.
Agnipath | Agniveer Yojana Guidelines
- The age limit for the applicants will be from 17 ½ years to 23 years. 1st day of the month of Oct of recruiting year (01 Apr – 31 Mar) will
be taken as the effective date for determining the age eligibility for the candidates.
- A candidate must meet the medical eligibility conditions laid down for enrolment in the IA as applicable to respective categories/ trades.
- For personnel below the age of 18 years, the enrolment form will need to be signed by the parents/ guardians, in accordance with extant provisions.
- Candidates will be imparted suitable military training based on organizational requirements.
- Agniveers can be posted to any regiment/ unit and can be further transferred to other regiments/ units in organizational interest.
- Candidates can avail the of up to 30 days of Annual Leave and Sick leave will be based on medical adivce
- On discharge at four years, the corpus of ₹5.02 lakhs will be matched by the GoI, an amount of ₹10.04 lakhs and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
- Two options to receive
Seva Nidhi package will be provided to each Agniveer, with an aim to provide financial loans for self-employment/ entrepreneurship through a bank guarantee as also to meet immediate/ incidental expenses, on exit. Firm details will be promulgated separately.
- Agniveers will be provided non-contributory life insurance cover of ₹48 lakhs for the duration of their engagement period and they
will not be eligible for Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) schemes/ benefits
Agnipath | Agniveer Yojana Guidelines PDF in Hindi
इंडियन एयरफोर्स ने अग्निवीरों की भर्ती की गाइडलाइन जारी कर दी है। तीनों सेनाओं में सबसे पहले एयरफोर्स ने ही गाइडलाइन जारी की है। इसके अनुसार अग्निवीरों को अपनी चार साल की नौकरी पूरी करनी होगी। इससे पहले वह फोर्स नहीं छोड़ सकेंगे। ऐसा करने के लिए उन्हें अधिकारी की सहमति लेनी होगी।
You can download the Agnipath | Agniveer Yojana Guidelines PDF using the link given below.