20 First Aid Kit Items List PDF
20 First Aid Kit Items List PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
First Aid Kit should always keep a first-aid kit in your home. It should be kept within easy reach of an adult but should be stored away from children. Having a well-stocked first-aid kit is essential to ensuring the right supplies to deal with an emergency at a moment’s notice.
First-aid kits can be purchased at a local drugstore or you can put one together yourself. If you make the decision to make one yourself, chose a container that is spacious and easy to open and carry. Plastic tackle boxes, for example, make great homemade first-aid kit containers.
20 Items in a First Aid Kit
- A first-aid manual
- Different sized sterile gauze pads
- Adhesive tape
- Band-Aids in several sizes
- Elastic bandage (like an Ace wrap)
- Antiseptic wipes
- Antibiotic ointment
- Antiseptic solution (like hydrogen peroxide)
- Acetaminophen and ibuprofen
- Disposable instant cold packs
- Alcohol wipes
- Plastic non-latex gloves
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- A blanket
- Mouthpiece for administering CPR (can be purchased at the drugstore)
- Calamine lotion
- A splint
You can download the 20 First Aid Kit Items List PDF using the link given below.