Download West Bengal Samaj Suraksha Yojana (SSY) Form PDF for free from malda.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
West Bengal Samaj Suraksha Yojana (SSY) Form
The Government of West Bengal has launched Samajik Suraksha Yojana with the aim to integrate and cover primary benefits to all workers of unorganised sector. The Department of Labour seeks to facilitate the worker’s fundamental rights at their workplace.
Benefits under the Samajik Suraksha Scheme comprise of the following:-
- Provident Fund is given to the unorganized worker to provide financial security and stability.
- Compensation in case of death or disability during the work.
- The government provides financial assistance to the children of beneficiaries who pursue higher studies (for the applicants registered for at least one year). Besides, they give training in safety and skill development.
- The department also provides health treatment facilities to the unorganized workers who have registered under this scheme.
- The applicant must be the resident of West Bengal
- The applicant must be 18-16 years of age
- The family’s total income should not exceed Rs.6500/- per month except construction & transport workers. (For construction & transport workers family income has no upper limit)