UDISE Form 2022-23 PDF
UDISE Form 2022-23 PDF Download for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
UDISE (Unified District Information System for Education) is a database about schools in India. The database was developed at the Department of School Education, MHRD, Govt. of India, and Maintained by the National Informatics Centre, Govt. of India. It records information such as the level of dropouts and the condition of school toilets.
Unified District Information System for Education (UDISE) initiated in 2012-13 integrating DISE for elementary and secondary education is one of the largest Management Information Systems on School Education covering more than 1.5 million schools, more then 9.6 million teachers and more then 264 million children. UDISE+ is an updated and improved version of UDISE. The entire system is now online and has been collecting data in real-time since 2018-19.UDISE+ has the mandate of collecting information from all schools imparting formal education from Classes I to XII.
UDISE Form 2022-23 PDF – Overview
|File Name||UDISE Form 2021-22 PDF|
|Issuing Authority||Ministry of Education, Government of India|
|Purpose||Allocated UDISE code to a School|
|Uses||Apply UDISE Code|
|UDISE Form 2022-23 PDF||Download PDF|
UDISE Form 2022-23 – How to Get UDISE Code
Every school in the country will be given a unique UDISE code. If a new school is established, the school needs to get a UDISE code for establishing a unique identity in the UDISE+ records. Schools should undertake the following steps:
- The school user should approach the district MIS officer with requisite documentation, especially the recognition letter of the school. This is applicable to both recognized and unrecognized schools.
- District MIS users will apply for the UDISE code through the “School Directory Management” in the UDISE+ system and the request would flow to the state MIS user for approval.
- State MIS users will verify the application and request any clarification at the district level. State-level user is the sole authority for approval of UDISE code generation for the school.
- Once verification gets completed at the state MIS level, the application is sent to the Ministry of Education for UDISE code generation.
- The UDISE code generation process takes approx. a week to get completed
You can download the UDISE Form 2022-23 PDF using the link given below.