Times of India Newspaper (30 June 2020) PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Times of India Newspaper (30 June 2020)
The Times of India is one of the biggest Indian English-language daily newspaper and digital news media. Which is owned and managed by The Times Group. It is the third-largest newspaper in India by circulation and largest selling English-language daily in the world. according to Audit Bureau of Circulations.
Times of India Newspaper Today pdf
Times of India English Newspaper (30 June 2020) today contains following news pertaining to India and all around the world:
- Jobs are back, but lost income could hurt millions
- Tik tok, UC browser among 59 chinese apps blocked as threat to sovereignty
- Govt. may licence import of ACs, TVs to curb shipments
- NHAI servers, phone down for 24 hrs after virus attack
- India’s first COVID-19 vaccine candidate by Hyd co set for trials
- Hardliner Geelani quits as hurriyat chief
- Infant mortality down rate by 8 percent in 5 years
- People throng stores and ATMs speculating another lockdown
- Despite lockdown, CETs conducted as per schedule
- 60 cops return to work after braving battle against COVID-19
- Work on maula ali heritage building on at brisk pace
- Key COVID-19 drugs to be hit by customs checks at ports
- Amid china row, India to get first batch of Rafales
- India, Bhutan sign on hydroelectric project
- LAC set images shows helipad expansion by China
- Schools to remain shut but training institutes to open
- Trump accused of backing ‘White power’
- Govt worried over boom in MGNREGA
Download Times of India epaper today (30 June 2020) in pdf format or read online for free using direct link provided below.