Download Times of India Newspaper (29 June 2020) PDF for free from the source website epaper.timesgroup.com using the download link given below. Times of India Newspaper (29 June 2020) PDF having 18 pages has been downloaded 295 times. Download the PDF in English Language Now.
Times of India Newspaper (29 June 2020)
The Times of India is one of the biggest Indian English-language daily newspaper and digital news media. Which is owned and managed by The Times Group. It is the third-largest newspaper in India by circulation and largest selling English-language daily in the world. according to Audit Bureau of Circulations.
Times of India Newspaper Today pdf
Times of India English Newspaper (29 June 2020) today contains following news pertaining to India and all around the world:
- To de-escalate, India & China put faith in talks
- For grid safety : India to check equipment for malware
- Rahul playing petty politics at a time of crisis
- India, Japan conduct Naval exercise amid china row
- China cant treat SCS at its marine empire
- PM cares got donations from chinese cos
- Govt Oks Rs. 1700 crore more for border roads
- India objects, UN anniv draft tweaks
- Nepal row catches footballers offside
- Maharashtra’s CM won’t lift lockdown on july 1 but more easing on way
- Social media erupts over 2kms ‘Circle of confusion’ in city
- PM – Those who cast evil eye on Indian soil given befitting reply.
- Google, Apple pitch new API that enables contact tracing to govt.
- Desis in China caught in crossfire battle ‘guilt’
- Plasma therapy off bounds for most patients despite nod for select use
- TMC maps shut down spots as patients number 341
- Central govt, bank staffers to board local trains soon
- Cutt off for engineering ans pharmacy may be reduced by state
- Auto driver loses life to ‘Police brutality’ in Tamilnadu
- No fee revision this year at IIMs
- Congress tells state units to plan ‘Imaginative’ stir on fuel prices hike
- How education changed in last few months
- Boost your skills through e-learning platforms during lockdown
- RBI board debates 90 days NPA cap
- SBI will focus on lending to MSMEs
Download Times of India epaper today (29 June 2020) in pdf format or read online for free using direct link provided below.