Download Telangana Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Scheme Form PDF for free from vyavasayam.telangana.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Scheme Form in Telugu
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial relief and security to the family members/dependents of the deceased farmer (Pattadar) in case of his/her death. In Telangana, the majority of the Farmers are small and marginal and farming is the sole source of livelihood to them.
Pattadar Passbook holders in the State of Telangana who are between the ages of 18–59 years as on 15th August 2018.
- In the case of new farmers (Pattadars) getting admitted into this Scheme during a Policy Year, the Government will affect the insurance on their lives by paying a full yearly premium and furnishing the data to the Corporation on a monthly basis
- In the case of insured farmers (Pattadars) losing Land on account of any the reason, the insured member will continue to get insurance coverage till the next annual renewal date.
- The sum assured is Rs.5,00,000 (Rupees Five Lakhs) payable to the nominee(s) designated by the insured.
- The premium payable in respect of the members is Rs. 1925/- per annum per member plus GST as applicable is to be paid extra and at present, it is 18%.
- Aadhar Card as verification of Identity
- Printed Pattadar’s Pass Book
Download the Telangana Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Scheme Form in PDF format using the link given below.