Shri Kanakadhara Stotram PDF Download in Sanskrit for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Shri Kanakadhara Stotram Sanskrit
Kanakadhara Stotram is a hymn composed in Sanskrit by Adi Sankara. kanakadhārā means “stream” of “gold”, and the hymn is called by this name since legend has it that when Adi Sankara recited it, Goddess Lakshmi appeared in front of him and unleashed a stream of gold.
You can download the Shri Kanakadhara Stotram is also in the English language & in PDF format online for free
- पितृ स्तोत्र | Pitru Stotra PDF in Hindi
- శ్రీ కాలభైరవ సహస్రనామ స్తోత్రం | Kalabhairava Sahasranama Stotram PDF in Telugu
- कालभैरव सहस्रनाम स्तोत्रम् | Kalabhairava Sahasranama Stotram PDF in Sanskrit
- विश्वकर्मा स्तोत्र | Vishwakarma Stotram PDF in Sanskrit
- कनकधारा स्तोत्र | Kanakadhara Stotram PDF in Hindi