Renault Kiger Brochure 2021 PDF Download in for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
Renault Kiger Brochure 2021
Renault has unveiled its debut sub-4m SUV, the Kiger, which was introduced as a concept last year. The production-spec SUV is not far removed from the concept in terms of its design. It shares its platform with the Nissan Magnite, but still manages to stand out from the crowd with its sexy looks and bold presence. It will also come loaded with a comprehensive list of features, to keep it on par with the competition.
New sub-4m SUV Renault Kiger features:-
- Renault is expected to officially open order books for the Kiger around mid-February.
- Select dealers are already taking unofficial pre-orders for around Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000.
- It’s likely to reach showrooms by mid-February for display and test drives.
- Kiger to be offered with two petrol engines, each with its own automatic transmission option.
- The feature set covers most needs with its 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, digital instrument cluster, and LED headlamps.
- Renault is expected to price it from Rs 5 lakh onwards.
- Digital Instruments Cluster
- LED Headlamps
- Wireless Charger
- Wireless Android Auto, Apple Car Play
- Air Filter
- In terms of safety, it’ll offer up to four airbags, traction control, electronic stability control, and ISOFIX child seat anchorage.
- The Kiger shares its underpinnings with the Nissan Magnite that scored a 4-star safety rating from ASEAN NCAP, adding to its safety perception.
The Kiger is expected to be priced between Rs 5 lakh and Rs 9 lakh (ex-showroom) at launch. Renault dealerships are expecting the car to reach them by mid-February for display and test drive. Kiger’s booking amount ranges between Rs 10,000 and Rs 51,000. Prices are set to be revealed in March 2021. It will be offered with two petrol engines and three transmissions. It could be priced between Rs 5.5 lakh and Rs 9.5 lakh.
The Kiger’s bold design, combined with its extensive list of comforts, is expected to have a good impression on prospective buyers. It will be offered with the same engines as its Nissan Magnite cousin, i.e., two 1.0-litre petrol units: a naturally-aspirated (NA) and a turbocharged. Both will be mated to a 5-speed manual with each getting its own automatic option – AMT for the NA (not offered with the Magnite) and CVT for the turbo. The NA is rated at 72PS/96Nm while the turbo has an output of 100PS/160Nm.
In terms of proportions, the new Kiger 3,991mm long, 1,750mm wide and 1,600mm tall, and has a wheelbase of 2,500mm. It is 3mm shorter, and 8mm less wide compared to the Magnite; however, the height of the Kiger is 28mm higher than the Magnite. The SUV offers a boot space of 405-litres, which is segment-leading. This is 69-litres higher than the Magnite’s boot space.
Expected Price & Launch
The new Kiger will be one of the most affordable in its category. It will come as an affordable alternative to the likes of the Kia Sonet, Tata Nexon and the Hyundai Venue. The new model is likely to be positioned slightly above the Magnite, which is priced between Rs 5.49 lakh and Rs 9.45 lakh. The new Renault Kiger is likely to be priced around Rs 5.8 lakh to Rs 10 lakh.
The sub-4 meter SUV is offered in 6 colour options – Ice Cool White, Planet Grey, Moonlight Grey, Mahogany Brown, Caspian Blue, Radiant Red with Mystery Black Roof. All variants are available in single as well as in dual-colour options; however, the top-end variant gets Radiant Red under two-tone colour scheme.
For more details download the Renault Kiger Brochure 2021 in PDF format using the link given below or an alternative link.