Download PM Kisan Registration Form 2020 PDF for free from cdn.s3waas.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
PM Kisan Registration Form 2020
- New Scheme for all small and marginal landholding farmer families owning up to 2 Hectare of cultivable land are eligible. The total of all land in different revenue villages must be less than 2 Hectare.
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 6,000/- per year in 3 instalments (@ Rs. 2,000/- per instalment). The instalment for Dec 2018-Marth-2019 will be paid by March.
- The cut-off date is 1st February 2019. No transfer of land, change of name, etc. after this date shall be considered (except for change of name due to succession due to death).
- Family” is defined as husband, wife and minor children. Husband, Wife or children cannot claim the benefits separately. In case of Joint Ownership of land by different related families, then they will be eligible if their shares are less than 2 Hectare.
- Tenants/Encroachers entered in Dag Chitha are not eligible.
- Exclusion Criteria for farmer families with once or more of its members belonging to one of the following:
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts.
- Former & present Ministers, MPs, MLAs, Chairpersons of Municipal councils, Adhyaksha.
- Government employees (except Grade-IV employees).
- Pensioners with a monthly pension of Rs. 10000 or more.
- All persons who paid Income Tax in the last assessment year.
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, ArchitcclS, etc., carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
- Updated Jamabandi (as of January 2019).
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar enrolment number.
- Other valid I-card like Driving Licence, Voters’ 10 Card, NREGA Job Card (if Aadhaar not available).
- Bank details (Account No, Branch & IFSC Code, etc.).
- One passport size photo.
Download the PM Kisan Registration Form 2020 in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.