Download PM FME Scheme Guidelines PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
PM FME Scheme Guidelines
This scheme is a centrally sponsored scheme that is designed to address the challenges faced by the micro-enterprises and to tap the potential of groups and cooperatives in supporting the up-gradation and formalization of these enterprises. Under the scheme, 2,00,000 micro food processing units will be directly assisted with credit linked subsidy. Adequate supportive common infrastructure and institutional architecture will be supported to accelerate the growth of the sector
The scheme aims to:
- Enhance the competitiveness of existing individual micro-enterprises in the unorganized segment of the food processing industry and promote formalization of the sector; and
- ii) Support Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs), Self Help Groups (SHGs) and Producers Cooperatives along their entire value chain.
The objectives of the scheme are to build the capability of microenterprises to enable:
- Increased access to credit by existing micro food processing entrepreneurs, FPOs, Self Help Groups, and Co-operatives;
- Integration with an organized supply chain by strengthening branding & marketing;
- Support for the transition of existing 2,00,000 enterprises into the formal framework;
- Increased access to common services like common processing facility, laboratories, storage, packaging, marketing and incubation services;
- Strengthening of institutions, research and training in the food processing sector; and
- Increased access for the enterprises, to professional and technical support.
Download the PM FME Scheme Guidelines in PDF format using the link given below or alternative link.PDF's Related to PM FME Scheme Guidelines