ONGC Recruitment 2022 PDF
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the official ONGC Recruitment 2022 for various posts from the official website https://www.ongcindia.com or it can be directly downloaded from the link given at the bottom of this page. Candidates can apply online before 28th May 2022.
Candidates can apply for the post of their respective state as per their status as permanent residents of that state subject to meeting other eligibility criteria. However, department candidates can apply for the work center failing in any state irrespective of their state of domicile residents state.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 PDF – Overview
|Authority Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of Posts||Non-Executive|
|Number of Vacancies||922|
|Online Application begins||07th May 2022|
|Online Application ends||28th May 2022|
|ONGC Recruitment 2022 PDF||Download PDF|
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification – Vacancy Details and Education Qualification
|Chennai and Karaikal||38|
|Name of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineering Assistant||3 years diploma in relevant discipline|
|Junior Dealing Assistant (Transport, Production -Drilling, and MM)||3 years diploma in relevant discipline|
ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 – How To Apply for
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements for the ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 can apply online using the official website provided below. The application link on the official website to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022 will be active until May 28, 2022.
- From 07.05.2022 to 28.05.2022, eligible candidates must apply online ONLY through the link available on the ONGC website: www.ongcindia.com. No other method of submission will be accepted.
- The methodology for the online application will be available on the online application site. Please note that a candidate is only eligible to apply for a maximum of three positions.
- Candidates should have the following before submitting their applications on the website:
- Valid Email Address (should be valid for at least 1 year from the date of application)
- Mobile phone (should be active and valid for at least 1 year from the date of application)
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s recent passport size color photograph with white background (size up to 100 kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type ONLY)
- signature with white background (size up to 100 kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type ONLY).
You can download the ONGC Recruitment 2022 PDF using the link given below.