Download NEET Information Bulletin 2021 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
NEET Information Bulletin 2021
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is inviting Online Applications for NEET (UG) – 2021 for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions in India.
The Information Bulletin containing detailed information regarding the Test, syllabus, pattern of the examination, eligibility criteria to appear/admission, age, reservation, categorization of seats, examination fee, cities of examination, State Code of eligibility, etc. is being available on the website : https://neet.nta.nic.in/
NEET 2021 Registration
The online registration process for NEET 2021 commenced on NTA NEET — neet.nta.nic.in — on Tuesday, i.e., July 13. Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully to apply for NEET 2021 and the last date of submission of the application form is 6th August 2021.
NEET 2021 How to apply
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET — neet.nta.nic.in
- Apply for online registration using a unique email ID and mobile number.
- Fill in the online application form and note down the system-generated application number.
- Upload scanned images of candidate’s latest passport size photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, class x passing certificate.
- Pay fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI
- Keep proof of fee paid safely for future reference
- Download, save and print copies of the confirmation page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
Documents Required – NEET UG
Candidates need to upload the following documents to apply for NEET 2021:
- Upload scanned images of Candidate’s latest Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to 200 kb) Post Card size photograph (4”X6”) (Size: 50 kb – 300 kb)
- Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
- Left-hand thumb impression (file size: 10 kb-50 kb) in JPG/JPEG format. (In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used.)
- Class X Passing Certificate (file size: 100 kb to 400 kb) in JPG/JPEG format
- For photography, the focus needs to be on the face (80% face coverage, ears visible, on white background).
NEET Application Fee
The General category candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 1500 while General- EWS/ OBC-NCL category candidates are required to pay Rs 1400. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Transgender categories need to pay an application fee of Rs 800.
For more details, download the NEET Information Bulletin 2021 PDF using the link given or an alternative link.