Download Maharashtra Ration Card Application Form PDF for free from mahafood.gov.in using the direct download link given below.
Maharashtra Ration Card Application Form in Marathi
Ration cards are an official document issued by state governments in India to households that are eligible to purchase subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System. Applicants after filling the details in the application form can submit the form with National Food Security at the nearest circle offices of the Department of Food and Supplies.
Eligibility for Ration Card
The following are the eligibility criteria for obtaining smart ration card:
- Families having yearly income up to Rs. 15,000 having been included in IRDP list of 1997-98
- The members in the family should not be a doctor, lawyer or an architect or a chartered accountant
- The members in the family should not be a professional taxpayer, a GST taxpayer, or an income taxpayer or eligible to pay such tax.
- The family should not possess residential telephone and four-wheeler vehicle
- The members in the family should not hold a total of two-hectare rain-fed or one hectare semi-irrigated or 1/2 hectare irrigated land
- The Government has decided to issue BPL Ration Card, temporarily to all the Vidi workers, all members of Pardhi and Kolhati
Documents Required for Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Original copy of Passport
- Electricity Bill
- Residence proof
- Driving License
Apply Online for Maharashtra Smart Ration Card
Candidates can also apply online for the new Smart Ration Card in Maharashtra using the link below:
http://220.127.116.11/MH/epds or website mahafood.gov.in
Types of Ration Card
Maharashtra state govt. has introduced different colors of Ration Card for different people. Accordingly, candidates will receive ration cards after fulfilling the criteria of the Triple Ration Card Scheme (Yellow, Kesari, and White). The eligibility criteria are as follows:-
- Yellow Ration Card – This type of ration card is only for very very poor BPL families. The eligibility criteria is:-
- The annual income of the family from all sources must not exceed Rs. 15000/- and IRDP should be in the list of the FY 1997-98.
- Any of the family members of the applicants must not be a doctor, lawyer, architect or Chartered Accountant (CA).
- No person belonging to the applicant’s family shall be eligible for paying business tax, sales tax, or income tax.
- Applicant’s family members must not possess a telephone and 4 wheelers.
- Applicants must not possess the land of 2 hectares, even in the name of their family members.
- All Bidi workers, households of all Pardhi and Kolhati society, and abandoned women will get this Ration Card.
- Rural workers of closed mills, yarn mills, and factories can apply for this yellow ration card.
- Kesari Ration Card – Applicants must fulfill the following criteria to get this type of ration card:-
- The annual income of the family of the applicant from all sources must lie between Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Applicant’s family must not possess a 4 wheeler vehicle. However, this condition is relaxing for taxi drivers.
- The applicant must not possess more than 4 hectares of land in his name or even in the name of his family members.
- White Ration Card – All the families having more than 1 lakh annual income, possessing 4 wheelers or any other family can get this White Ration Card under the Tricolor Scheme.
Office Locations & Contacts
Office of the Controller of Rationing & Director of Civil Supplies,
Royal Insurance Bldg, 5th Floor,
14 – Jamshedji Tata Road,
Churchgate, Mumbai – 400020.
More details about the office location are provided in the following link: Address Details
DEPARTMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYAT RAJ
Bandhkam Bhavan, 25, Mezban Path, Fort,
Ballard Estate, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Ph : +91 22060446
e-mail: [email protected]